This page will be used to organize the tutorials I post. This will be done manually, so there may be some delay.
- Hand-sewing 101: knots, a couple of useful stitches, seam allowance tool, and portable kit
- Rolled seams and hidden zippers
- Fashion design paper dolls: make customized guides for your design sketches
- Adding an in-seam pocket to an existing garment pattern
- Hiding your stitching for a more professional look
- Cheating buttonholes: use a fancy placket and bit of ribbon to make buttonholes quickly and easily
- Needle tatting 101: ds, picot, join
- Adding thread: included in the paired hearts choker pattern
- Spiral chains: no explicit tutorial; see my needle-tatted garter pattern
- Fancy shaped rings: hearts, dragonfly wings/elongated rings, and water drops
- Ruffle chains and reverse joins: included in the floral edging pattern
- Bracelets: a tutorial for making bracelet clasps by covering pony beads with thread
- Re-balling yarn
- Tunisian-sole granny_slippers (PDF): written pattern including a photo tutorial for crochet magic loop and Tunisian simple stitch.